Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli 11026

eringobragh

Might pick one of these up. Was wondering if an extended tube can be added to this model? It's a 21" and would like 8 round tube that doesn't go past muzzle if possible? Tube suggestions would be great!

Get a Nordic +5 tube and it will give you 8+1 and be almost flush with the end of the bbl.

Good luck

Nordic and Nordic clamp. Expensive but good. I suspect that you would need a plus 5 tube (but please check). In the UK we have 24” and use a plus 6.

Enjoy the gun.

I have an M2 comfortech. Bought it last August – about 5000 rounds through it since then!

Like I said – Enjoy!

Kind regards

Mick

Thanks for the info! Looks like I may retire the Rem 1100 next week...

Will probably do some one stop shopping at Nordic. Looking at:

+ 5 Tube

Tube Clamp

Charging Handle

Bolt release button

Follower

Don't know if a larger safety is needed? Also would like to get bolt modified for "ghost loads" and the lifter replaced or welded to miss out on thumb bites!

Any other suggestions would be great!

Thanks for the info! Looks like I may retire the Rem 1100 next week...

Will probably do some one stop shopping at Nordic. Looking at:

+ 5 Tube

Tube Clamp

Charging Handle

Bolt release button

Follower

Don't know if a larger safety is needed? Also would like to get bolt modified for "ghost loads" and the lifter replaced or welded to miss out on thumb bites!

Any other suggestions would be great!

Nordic makes good stuff I think you will be more than happy with their parts.

I personally don't use or need the large charging handle but that is a personal preference.

As for the larger safety button if you are getting an M2 most I have seen on the market will not fit without modifying due the the trigger guard. M1 they fit fine.

So call ghost load mod just about anybody can do that mod their self. I have never used it in a match. I not real sure it is needed.

Modified carrier send me a email or IM.

Good Luck

Jeff

• 8 months later...

Woohoo! Finally took the dive and sold off the Rem 1100 and got my Benelli M2!

Put the bolt body and trigger group in the mail today to Jeff!

I can't believe how much lighter the weapon seems to me over my old Rem.

• 3 months later...

I went with the plus 5 Nordic kit too. How much do I cut off the spring, and how do you measure the spring for cutting

There should have been some pretty good instructions included with the tube. If I remember correctly, it'll suggest to leave about 14-16 inches beyond the end of the magazine tube. that's measured with the tube installed, spring inserted, and end cap off.