Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M & P for production ?

rkgsmith

I've grown tired of getting "bit" by my Glock and recently shot a M & P and liked it. Planning on using it for Police Matches, possibly IDPA and maybe even production division. Several questions, will a 9L fit in a box that is 8 3/4 " x 6" x 1 5/8". (thats the NRA-TPC box) What class and what modifications can be done to the 9L for use in IDPA. Finally, what modifications for Production in USPSA. Thanks

A few good mods are just replace the sights with fiber optic if you want and a do a trigger job.

I was real happy with my gun stock. The Pro has a great trigger and comes with front fiber oiptic on it and a comp rear sight.

I have sent my M&P's to Dan Burwell and with his trigger work and sight set up I don't think that I will do any thing else to mine.

Dan does some outstanding work.

Edited by vetts1911

I've grown tired of getting "bit" by my Glock and recently shot a M & P and liked it. Planning on using it for Police Matches, possibly IDPA and maybe even production division. Several questions, will a 9L fit in a box that is 8 3/4 " x 6" x 1 5/8". (thats the NRA-TPC box) What class and what modifications can be done to the 9L for use in IDPA. Finally, what modifications for Production in USPSA. Thanks

The 9L is legal in both USPSA and IDPA. Other than the mods mentioned already, some people like the Tungsten guide rod with a lighter spring. The guide rod is not legal in IDPA.

I have sent my M&P's to Dan Burwell and with his trigger work and sight set up I don't think that I will do any thing else to mine.

+1 - a Burwell trigger job and sights of your choice, then you're good to go