Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting Too Well...

Wakal

Yesterday was the "Texas North" Sectional Championship. My fourth match in Open and I pulled a Mink...sure, I finished top in C...with a score that was good enough for top B, A, and M. I feel so dirty...gritty...sandy, even.

A sad state of affairs when a lowly C-class (until next month, anyway) dweeb can pull second overall. The worst part is that I beat the A-class guy...for the second match in a row...who has been teaching me to play this game since I started it a few years ago.

I think my trusty Limited gun will stay in the safe for a while longer, this dot-stuff is entertaining.

Alex

What the Hey, I say enjoy it while you can, there won't be much of it when you get the M card. It is just that the paper trail is slow in catching up with your actual physical advancements. When it does, the sledding gets tough again.

Goot shooting and congrats.

Not exactly.

I shot a nice, solid match...again...and beat the guys who I used to think were just so flamin' fast...again...and it seemed as if I was just loafing along...again...well... I blame the dot, of course, everyone knows you just have to wave those raceguns around and they aim and shoot for you :)

I need to pick a new target, as it were...when you can beat your instructors and the guys you looked up (WAAAY up) to just a few years back, it is time to set your sights on someone else. Luckily for me, the guy who won the match is a lot better than I am so I have a (new) goal. I just never really thought that I'd be headhunting him.

After I can "take" him on a regular basis, I'll break out the 625 and go Cajun-hunting :ph34r:

Alex