Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not having a gun

Get'em Duck

Well, I'm going on Two weeks with no gun. I find myself wondering if I made the right call. My Kimber started acting up so i shipped it off the Wilson for some work and a few new add on's. But that means no practice. They say I'll get my gun back the first part of July, the Area 3 match is the 1-2 of August. That doesn't leave me much time to practice. It kind of sucks being a one gun wonder but my credit cards wont let me buy another right now....darn bills. any ways the waiting sucks.

I sure hope this month flies by.

Yeah your right I have good friends that are more then willing to help out, but boy it's just not the same...... I keep telling the "BOSS" I need a limited gun so when my SS is down I can still come out and play....lol. She sayes yup as soon as she has everythin she wants then I can get go get that. I guess I'll just start saving my lunch money and not tell her about it.

Yeah your right I have good friends that are more then willing to help out, but boy it's just not the same...... I keep telling the "BOSS" I need a limited gun so when my SS is down I can still come out and play....lol. She sayes yup as soon as she has everythin she wants then I can get go get that. I guess I'll just start saving my lunch money and not tell her about it.

Buy a Buckmark 22 and shoot steel!

Buy a Buckmark 22 and shoot steel!

It will cost the same..buy a glock or EAA for under 400.00

as a back up gun.

• 2 weeks later...

wow, love the avatar, beautiful women, with a gun. mind if i ask where you got it?

as for a second gun. Ruger 22/45's are well priced.

you wouldn't be the first man to eat PB and J for lunch for months to get a new blaster. ... or in my case right now.. more car parts :D

an EAA 45 runs about 300 and shoots pretty good.

22 is nice and cheap to practice with my 22/45 has brought me a long way.