Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AC is out in my office!

Jack Suber

I hate when the AC is out in my office. Its 85 degrees in my office right now (11:19a.m.). I ain't happy! :angry2::angry2:

Ah if only you had your special cooling scarf!! I hear the orange and white version cut 10 degrees off the temp even..

I drive a truck... at least when my AC goes out, I can get some 2/60 AC...

I feel your pain dude. I don't AC my house... :) (I'm a cheap bastard)

We had three really bad days last year... but it was during Area 3, and I was in a hotel for the worst of it... ahhhh :cheers:

On the really bad days, I hang out at the gun shop through the hot part of the day, if I'm not working...

Frank

I hate when the AC is out in my office. Its 85 degrees in my office right now (11:19a.m.). I ain't happy! :angry2::angry2:

Ah if only you had your special cooling scarf!! I hear the orange and white version cut 10 degrees off the temp even..

I have no clue what you are "talking about".... :closedeyes::closedeyes:

We had three really bad days last year... but it was during Area 3, and I was in a hotel for the worst of it... ahhhh :cheers:

On the really bad days, I hang out at the gun shop through the hot part of the day, if I'm not working...

Frank

I wish I could open windows.....It sucks because I am in a suit and tie for a meeting this afternoon...I ain't happy....

Frank

I wish I could open windows.....It sucks because I am in a suit and tie for a meeting this afternoon...I ain't happy....

Should we remind you-some should have a photo somewhere :roflol:

Jack - Fans are your friend. If it makes you feel better, we're in the upper 70's/low to mid 80's all this week with nice breezes coming in from the ocean to keep the temp down. Crystal clear blue sky and sunny can get old sometimes though.

On a serious side, peel down layers, get a fan and a glass of ice in front of the fan.

Rich

Jack - Fans are your friend. If it makes you feel better, we're in the upper 70's/low to mid 80's all this week with nice breezes coming in from the ocean to keep the temp down. Crystal clear blue sky and sunny can get old sometimes though.

On a serious side, peel down layers, get a fan and a glass of ice in front of the fan.

Rich

Rich,

I work in a GSA building. We have to have permits to have "non-approved" appliances in the building. Pretty ridiculous. GSA. Generally S****y Service....LOL...

Frank

Should we remind you-some should have a photo somewhere :roflol:

Picture of what???

I figured you were thinking of Jack in his Univ. South Carolina thong. I'll let your mind go with the new meaning of their mascot. :D

Have a great weekend everybody!

Rich

Now that is just plain wrong :devil::sick:

Jack, I'll trade you! Just spent the first week in the field following an asphalt paver to make sure that they put the black stuff down correctly. What a great smell :blink:

Ok here in South Texas it was around 104 up to 111 in my building with the Heat Index so I will trade 85 for 104+. Wait I forgot it Fed Prison building car for GSA.

Edited by superfly

Well today it was 113. :surprise:

Ok here in South Texas it was around 104 up to 111 in my building with the Heat Index so I will trade 85 for 104+. Wait I forgot it Fed Prison building car for GSA.