Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

June ICORE in Augusta, GA

Here's a peek at what's cooking for ICORE next Saturday (JUNE 20) at Pinetucky GC in Augusta.

We wil have 5 stages for a total round count of 132 rounds. Two stages will be in excess of 30 rounds. For those two stages shooters will need at least 18 rounds on belt and there will be designated spots downrange for extra loaders/moons.

If you get a chance to get a little practice in, you may want to incorporate some longer range shots in than usual. We wil have at least one 40 yd target and a few 20-25yd targets.

You can plan on coming let me know, as I would like to have a rough idea of head count .

Classifier will be CS-001

Here's a peek at what's cooking for ICORE next Saturday (JUNE 20) at Pinetucky GC in Augusta.

We wil have 5 stages for a total round count of 132 rounds. Two stages will be in excess of 30 rounds. For those two stages shooters will need at least 18 rounds on belt and there will be designated spots downrange for extra loaders/moons.

If you get a chance to get a little practice in, you may want to incorporate some longer range shots in than usual. We wil have at least one 40 yd target and a few 20-25yd targets.

You can plan on coming let me know, as I would like to have a rough idea of head count .

Classifier will be CS-001

SOunds like a lot of fun. I am thinking about going to Anniston to shoot steel if they have their match.I need all the practice I can get before I go to the big show in August.

Is this the same day as the NRA's Women On Target and the rifle/pistol match in the evening?

Looks like I could be there for a *long* time that day!

Yep , me too!! If you are going to MCRC this Saturday we can talk aobut it.