Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Did alright for first match.

G22

Well my first match went pretty well. Had one guy that shoots production often and a couple other first time shooters. Then we had 2 open GM's. They were all great in giving me advise and teaching me were I needed to improve. Shot overall at 63.62% and the classifier at 75.56%. Now i just need 3 more classifiers to get classified. Thanks all you out there that gave me advise.

Well my first match went pretty well. Had one guy that shoots production often and a couple other first time shooters. Then we had 2 open GM's. They were all great in giving me advise and teaching me were I needed to improve. Shot overall at 63.62% and the classifier at 75.56%. Now i just need 3 more classifiers to get classified. Thanks all you out there that gave me advise.

you shot your first classifier at 75%....thats pretty sporty!

Shot overall at 63.62% and the classifier at 75.56%. Now i just need 3 more classifiers to get classified. Thanks all you out there that gave me advise.

Did you shoot 75% of the stage winner or 75% on the classifier calculator website? Either way it sounds like you're off to a great start! R,

I've been doing this for a year and haven't had results that good.

What bullet/primer/powder are you using?

What color fiber optic sight?

What brand of underwear?

Didja shoot it right-to-left or left-to-right?

atlanta arms 40 minor

red .125 dawson fiber optic

dont know the brand but they were "superman"

left to right..probly should have went right to left though.

Shot overall at 63.62% and the classifier at 75.56%. Now i just need 3 more classifiers to get classified. Thanks all you out there that gave me advise.

Did you shoot 75% of the stage winner or 75% on the classifier calculator website? Either way it sounds like you're off to a great start! R,

not really sure it just said 75.xx% on the local match results. whats the difference?

not really sure it just said 75.xx% on the local match results. whats the difference?

75% of the match winner is just that. You scored 75% of the guy that won on your stage at your range in your class.

75% on the classifier calculator tells you how you stand on the national level in your division on that stage.

Either way great job, and keep on shooting.

Okay, that's 75% of the shooter who finished first on that stage rather than what you'll be scored for classification purposes (unless the stage winner happened to shoot 100% on it). The classifier calc website gives you what your national percentage would be for classification purposes. This isn't a USPSA calculator (USPSA sets the actual 100% baseline), but it's usually either right on the money, or very close.

If you take the hit factor for that stage from the match results you can plug it in here and see what your national percentage would work out to be:

http://www.classifiercalc.com/

Regardless, it sounds like a good start! R,

• 1 month later...