Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Weather at the IRC

Hi everybody

Just wanted to give a heads up about the weather for the IRC. There is a chance of rain in the forcast for Friday. Other than that the weather will be pretty normal for this area, upper 60's lower 70's with some fog. Just wanted to let all of you know about the chance of rain.

-Eric

Um, never say never... I thought that too until this morning. I was about ready to head out the door when I heard the pitter pat of raindrops on the skylight in my kitchen.. frantic run to the backyard to get the boom box and seat cushions out of the rain. I live about 5 hours north of Morro Bay in the SF bay area. WTH? Rain on June 2nd? :surprise:

It's looking like scattered showers all the way to friday. Might want to bring a rain poncho or a goretex shell if you have it. Odd weather for June though last year saw high temperatures and lightning popping all over the state creating a pall of smoke that stayed in the area through July. The lightning this year at least is coming with cool weather and is not entirely dry lightning like last year.