Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has anyone read 'The Dancing Wu-Li Masters' by Gary Zukav

I have read it a couple of times over the years its a great book. I just looked over at my book case and see its off the shelf - must be in one of the storage boxes.

Some of the concepts are more of a stretch for me than I'd like to admit but still good. Another book that is sort of half way in between is the Mathematical Tourist which is lighter reading but quite interesting.

Enjoy!

Edited by Fergus

I just read part of the first chapter over on amazon. Basically..."What do physicists do...look up at the sky and wonder...and get paid for it." LMAO :D

The book cover looks like a bunch of side-winder sight rackers in a circle. :)

• 4 months later...

First rad this one in high school. One of my hippy-deadhead friends suggested it. I reall liked it and read it again about ten years ago. It was just as good the second time around. My wife tried to read this and sounded like I do about her soaps. "Why do you even like this crap?" :rolleyes:

yeah, we're all different.

I was working for a university physics department at the time that first came out. I can't remember one physicist that didn't call it a bunch of spiritualistic crap. And that population included staff from Argonne National Labs and FermiLab.

Edited by ChuckS