Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC Special Classifier Anywhere?

mikegot38

Several of us from Southeastern PA are looking to shoot an IPSC Special Classifier so that we can go to IPSC Nationals in Ohio with a Classification. Does anybody know of a Special IPSC Classifier Match within about a 4 hour drive of Philadelphia. Alternatively, we would be glad to host such match at Guthsville, PA but our inquiries to IPSC have gone unanswered. Thanks for any help you can give us.

We are aware that we can shoot the Match without an IPSC Classification but it is like going to USPSA Nationals without one.

Mike Gottlieb

Edited by mikegot38

I am under the impression that all you need to get in is to be a member of USPSA which makes you a member of IPSC. AFAIK, IPSC runs a classless society where you compete head-head in a division.

Later,

Chuck

Edited by ChuckS

Several of us from Southeastern PA are looking to shoot an IPSC Special Classifier so that we can go to IPSC Nationals in Ohio with a Classification. Does anybody know of a Special IPSC Classifier Match within about a 4 hour drive of Philadelphia. Alternatively, we would be glad to host such match at Guthsville, PA but our inquiries to IPSC have gone unanswered. Thanks for any help you can give us.

I have not seen one in this area, but you might want to check with Rob Harper who runs the matches at Southern Chester. I'd like to go to one myself and pray for a good day to bump up my classification.

You should also check Topton and York.

Edited by Graham Smith