Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Google Sketch up help

steel1212

Kaiserb:

Greetings from Kuwait!!!!!!

Step-by-Step

Select the entire model and Group it.

Use the dimension tool and measure a known dimension, say, the length of the slide. Write it down.

Divide that dimension into the correct dimension. You will get a number way less than 1. Write it down. This will be the scale factor.

Select the model, and the Scale tool.

Use opposite corner grips and enter the scale factor.

You will be good to go.

Export it to the 3D Warehouse so others can use it and you will have done your good deed for the day. :rolleyes:

If you can't get it to work, let me know the real length of the slide and I will knock it out for you.

Best regards,

Jim Taylor

Kuwait

Kaiserb:

Greetings from Kuwait!!!!!!

Step-by-Step

Select the entire model and Group it.

Use the dimension tool and measure a known dimension, say, the length of the slide. Write it down.

Divide that dimension into the correct dimension. You will get a number way less than 1. Write it down. This will be the scale factor.

Select the model, and the Scale tool.

Use opposite corner grips and enter the scale factor.

You will be good to go.

Export it to the 3D Warehouse so others can use it and you will have done your good deed for the day. :rolleyes:

If you can't get it to work, let me know the real length of the slide and I will knock it out for you.

Best regards,

Jim Taylor

Kuwait

thanks Jim! I'll try to switch over from my Mac to my Windows later today and try that. :cheers:

Linky

Let me know what you guys think. I'm working on some others and adding them to my prop bay if anybody would like the bay I'll upload that as well. I can't take credit for 99.9% of it I've just put them all together and built some different targets designs.

Opened up great in Sketchup 7. Looks killer. I like the pebbles!

Yeah, I used a by somebody else had already built, I have one with grass and one with out that I use. That is my default for stages. I just put them on the table as I figured it would be easier to see. Just select the entire group and explode it to seperate out what gun or part you want.