Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Terminator Salvation

Jman

you 2 need to learn suspension of disbelief, i thought the movies was worth it but dont have any idea how they are going to tie in kyle and john knowing each other later on when kyle has to go back in time

in the first movie, Kyle says he was under John Connor's command from 2021 to 2027. I think this latest movie is set in 2018. So that means Kyle has about 9 more years to get to know John, which John has got to know Kyle Reese is his father, but that Kyle Reese doesn't necessarily know that John is his son. All this time travel stuff makes me :wacko:

a T5 movie is in pre-production right now. I guess they are going to milk the Terminator franchise for all its worth.

a T5 movie is in pre-production right now. I guess they are going to milk the Terminator franchise for all its worth.

Till it's nothing more then a steaming pile of Poo....

BTW... Anyone seen the director's list of "accomplishments"? Go look up "MCG" on IMDB... I have no idea how he got the job honestly.

BTW... Anyone seen the director's list of "accomplishments"? Go look up "MCG" on IMDB... I have no idea how he got the job honestly.

Yeah, I didn't have high hopes when I saw he was the director.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I liked it. Definitely not the best terminator flick, but it kept my attention. Did anybody else notice John Conner's team had C-more's on all the weapons they used to blast terminators in the future. Guess you open guys really are on the cutting edge of technology :roflol: