Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Squad info for Area 1

L-10_shooter

I got my squad info email today and it turns out that I have Travis Tomasie in my squad. That will be great to watch him shoot and talk to, maybe learn something. I am even more excited to shoot my first major match!!!

And you can't find a nicer guy. Savor the moment, ask questions and pay attention to the little things. We've shot with Trav for years and he's very subtle with how he's fast. Not too often you get to shoot with the USPSA Limited and World Champion.

Rich

And you can't find a nicer guy. Savor the moment, ask questions and pay attention to the little things. We've shot with Trav for years and he's very subtle with how he's fast. Not too often you get to shoot with the USPSA Limited and World Champion.

Rich

+1

I've spent a touch of range time with Travis and Max and I can honestly say I walked away thinking Travis was the nicest guy I have ever met...almost so much so I felt kind of odd. The way he talks and his tone is just so....well...I guess just nice! :blush: He says thank you almost every sentence, even for stuff I wondered why he was thanking me for, was very respectful, and genuinely seemed to listen to what I was saying. Plus he let me razz on him a little...even Max joined in. :goof:

Quite fun. Both are great guys and I am thankful for the opportunity to meet, talk, and serve with them.

--Lanzo