Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Memphis Charity Challenge

And here is Robert Thomas shooting his snubbie Ruger in 45 Colt. 45 Colt making major PF out of snubbie sounded a bit like a cannon!

Robert shooting the classifier.

:goof: That is the first time that I have seen a video of myself shooting at a match. I knew that my 45 Colt rounds were louder than what other shooters use, but I did not realize that they were THAT loud. :surprise::lol:

lol...the first time you shot I thought that I had forgotten to put my earmuffs on!

It was good shooting with you and the rest of the squad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realy enjoyed the match . It was a humbling exsperance to shoot with a revoler. The stages were great an some what challenging. Than came the polish plate rack, where was my ammo bearer. I saw some good shooters go down with that stage. I only made a few matches this year and this was the best by far, "LOVED IT "Sam. thanks for talking me into it.

2009 Memphis Charity Challenge

October 30, 31, November 1, 2009

More Information: http://www.memphis-ssa.com/mcc/mcc.htm

Introducing the “Memphis Charity Challenge”. A USPSA sanctioned handgun match featuring REVOLVERS only. Other types of USPSA approved handguns will be allowed, but only revolvers will be recognized at the prize table. The “Memphis Charity Challenge” is hosted by the Memphis Sport Shooting Assn in cooperation with the Action Pistol, Cowboy Action, and Shotgun Sports Shooters.

The “Memphis Charity Challenge” will benefit the St. Jude Children’ Hospital. All proceeds from the match will go directly to St. Jude/(after match production costs).

The match will consist of 10 challenging and entertaining stages of fire shot in three (3) days for range officers, staff, sponsors, vendors and special situations. October 31 and November 1 for the regular match days.

This will be a prize table match for trophies: 1st----Three or more shooters in class. 2nd---5 or more shooters in class. 3rd----8 or more shooters in class. 4th---12 or more shooters in class. 5th----16 or more shooters in class.

We (MSSA) invite you to come shoot with us. If you don’t normally shoot a revolver in USPSA you are the one we really would like to have. Yes the best of the best will also be there supporting St. Jude. We encourage you to come bump elbows with others like you, and the best of the best. The match is USPSA sanctioned (pending) and you will need to be a USPSA member to participate