Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Painted the airsot trainer

kgunz11

I have a couple airsoft trainer guns for shooting in the garage and today I decided to put a magwell on one and paint the grip. One side of the grip is textured and the other is just factory stippling. Boredom kinda gets to me sometimes. ;) I am thinking about playing with some marbled color schemes soon.

DSC00284Large.jpg

DSC00283Large.jpg

Hmmm... I've bought a couple of them from the web. This one is ok, but not my favorite as the weight on it is not as realistic as the other one I have. The slide doesn't seem to have any weight to it. If I were to buy another one, I'd go to MannyBragg.com. Manny has some experience with them and can direct you towards the better products. For $100 though, they are a GREAT training tool, especially for drawing and firing or movement drills. I don't use them for multiple shot drills as the recoil is not there, but they are good for shot calling as they seem to be pretty accurate.

• 1 month later...
Hmmm... I've bought a couple of them from the web. This one is ok, but not my favorite as the weight on it is not as realistic as the other one I have. The slide doesn't seem to have any weight to it. If I were to buy another one, I'd go to MannyBragg.com. Manny has some experience with them and can direct you towards the better products. For $100 though, they are a GREAT training tool, especially for drawing and firing or movement drills. I don't use them for multiple shot drills as the recoil is not there, but they are good for shot calling as they seem to be pretty accurate.

How is the trigger on that gun?

How is the trigger on that gun?

MannyBragg.com is not working for me.