Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Mississippi Classic

John Heiter

So the match is still three weeks away, but I was just looking over the entries I've got in so far and noticed that we've got a dozen wheel gunners signed up already. Looks like I need to get on the horn to Manny about ordering some more plaques. Think I'll check w/ Elliot Ayesen about ordering a couple Speed-e-racks for the prize table too.

Sam, are you sure you're still not going to make it this year?

Be quiet Danny. There are enough people coming to kick our butt without you asking for more. :P What are you a glutton for punishment? :D

I agree. I saw the results last year, and it sure looked like Hop's pretty tough with a wheel gun.

THE FUN I AM TALKING ABOUT IS MESSIN WITH YOU SIX GUN AND THE MORE THE MERRIER ,SO COME ON EVERYBODY SIGN UP

Is it just me or are Bwana and Danny turning into Mississippi's version of Abbot and Costello?????? :roflol:

THE FUN I AM TALKING ABOUT IS MESSIN WITH YOU SIX GUN AND THE MORE THE MERRIER ,SO COME ON EVERYBODY SIGN UP

Is it just me or are Bwana and Danny turning into Mississippi's version of Abbot and Costello?????? :roflol:

Oh Jon, You are a real laugh riot. Just keep it up. You can join Danny on my list of people I will have to try and put some Whoop-azz on at this match. :rolleyes: And speaking of this match, where is Bill's registration? Don't tell me he is going to miss out on this party.

Oh Jon, You are a real laugh riot. Just keep it up. You can join Danny on my list of people I will have to try and put some Whoop-azz on at this match. :rolleyes: And speaking of this match, where is Bill's registration? Don't tell me he is going to miss out on this party.

Bill's going to be there (fresh from his win at the space city challenge http://www.texassouthsection.com/ ), he's just not feeling the pressure of the deadline for the early registration discount yet!

Hey,

What about all the hide in the bush revolver shooters from Lousianna ????

Like James, Scott (the registered coonass), and the rest (you know who you are) that will shoot ICORE but are afraid to bring out the revolver in USPSA ????? ;)

(Yep, I'm calling you guys out) I'll try to back my words if I get to make the match. <_<

Hop

Hey,

What about all the hide in the bush revolver shooters from Lousianna ????

Like James, Scott (the registered coonass), and the rest (you know who you are) that will shoot ICORE but are afraid to bring out the revolver in USPSA ????? ;)

(Yep, I'm calling you guys out) I'll try to back my words if I get to make the match. <_<

Hop

Hop, sending Eddie K in my place :surprise:

Calling us out? 3 ICORE Southern Regionals, NO Hop. 5 Gator Classics, NO Hop.

You make the Gator this year and I'll shoot revolver (will try to get James to do the same) and I'll do my best to make it to the Miss. Classic next year. :cheers:

Scott,

You mean I have to come all the way down to your HOME range to get you to shoot a revolver ??? I was thinking about starting this off at a range half way between us. :wacko: I know you want to, but for some reason you just can't seem to keep yourself from picking up one of them funny feeders at a major USPSA match !! :devil:

But,

I digress, I'll make you a deal you can't resist...................

I'll come down to the Gator Classic, IF you promise me you'll come to the Memphis Charity Challenge Halloween weekend in Memphis (Revolvers ONLY, and the $$$$ goes to St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital) Oh, and you'll need to bring Louque with you at least. ;)

Think about it, but think long, think wrong.

Hop

Tempting :) But family comes first. If James and I would come to Memphis, we would both be looking for a new place to live. :surprise: Holidays and road trips aren't going to work til the kids are older.

Wanted to make it to the Miss Classic this year but my work schedule got changed and really screwed things up. Heck, I would have helped John with RO'ing.

Edited by scooterj

And speaking of this match, where is Bill's registration? Don't tell me he is going to miss out on this party.

I wouldn't miss this revolver party with a Texas Star! Registration is in; shirt is ordered; and Jon has booked the hotel! Let's get shootin'!

Edited by BFDinLA

• 2 weeks later...

OK, John is showing 13, but I am still hoping for more. As usual, I make the following offer, if you want to show that you have a set of 230 hard cast, but don't have all the equipment, I will provide at no charge: Apex Tactical tuned 625, RH CR-Speed Holster and belt with Speedy-Rack and all the ammo needed to shoot the match. All you have to do is sign up for Revolver and shoot. What could be better than that? The only drawback on this is that the belt and rig is for a 36 inch waist, but if you are larger (or smaller), I will find another belt. If more than one takes up the offer, then I have a second 625 that is almost as good as the Apex, 1st come gets 1st choice, the exception being any ladies that want to shoot. They get first choice no matter what. Who will step up and show they have what it takes?

P.S. The 230 hard cast remark does not apply to the ladies.

Posting this everywhere I think it will work.

Come on down. :cheers:

Alright enough is enough, i'm bringing my 627 so i can win open so there. Not really but i have to redeem myself from the alpha, mike no-shoot of last year augh!!!

according to John, You guys will have 15 or more.

NOT bad,

Considering there are at least 13 shooting the N.C. section the same weekend. And Florida is on the same weekend too :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Possibly the biggest combined turnout of wheelgunners for a weekend, including some of the last few USPSA nationals. :D

Too bad we couldn't all get together and schedule matches where there was no conflict. (Please no thread drift) <_<

Good going JOHN, you now have the second most attended match in recent history of revolver shooting (on the average). THANK YOU !!! :bow:

Hop

Pat,

It was the Summer Blast. But now that it is not on the radar anymore, it's gonna be a real close race between MS and LA gator classic (Until the Memphis Charity match gets underway) ;)

Hop