Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 MS 3gun challenge

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a fun match, without a doubt the most laid back, stress free match I've ever had the pleasure of attending. Even with the late start everything ran on time enough to get in an extra stage on Saturday.

Thanks to Sam for fielding the best staff and RO crew around. Thanks to the ROs themselves for the positive attitudes and hard work. I hope you all come back next year if the match is held again.

The sponsors for 3-gun are truly amazing.

A big thanks and well done to the men down from Ft. Campbell.

This one will be on the "go to" list if its held again.

Now, about the plate rack.....

Mike

Edited by Mike P

Hi all,

I'm back to Chattanooga TN for work and have borrowed a computer at the motel desk for a quick response.

First of all.....

Thanks to all who came and braved the last 3 inches of the 12+ in 14 days (Saturday AM).

I also want to thank all my Range staff, Stats Grandmaser Linda Chico, the Junior shooters for cooking lunch, and the Range owners Heidi and Nathan.

The second Mississippi 3-gun is now history, and even with the rain we had 10 more this time than last so that is a good thing.

Mother Nature tried her best to keep us down but with the effort put forth from the great staff, and the good attitudes of all he shooters it worked out great.

I've spoken with Nathan, he has asked me to thank all of you for coming and said he would like to host another. He said that the range looked better after the match than any othe major match we have hosted previously despite the rain and credits the hard working staff and curtious shooters.

When I get home late this week, I'll post the sponsor list. Please support those who support us.

ALSO I will post information for the Polish Plate rack that all of you loved to shoot at !!!! :devil:

Nathan has already started thinking about another "Rifle" stage, and we've talked about a completly different target presentations on that stage :ph34r:

So it looks as if there will be a 3rd Mississippi 3-gun next year in 2010 and most likely in the fall.

We may put on a couple of rifle only matches between now and then so keep your ears open for that.

Thanks again for coming, and thanks to the staff and Sponsors for a successfull 2009 Larue Tactical Mississippi 3-gun challenge.

Hopalong.

Man what a fun 3 days of weather, 3-gun shooting and good people!!

I really like the stage designs. They were not hard but gave you enough rope to hang yourself. Lots of ways to shoot the same stage. Nice. Good job folks. The one stage with the 2 "do overs" was a gamblers dream. I stopped on my first run. I now know that I need to pattern the shotgun at short range....those pesky no shoot clays <_<

True Multigun stages also, my favorite part of 3-gun shooting.

The "ninja cock" was cool. Rob you need to see Kurt's "benelli bump". You guys must have alot of spare time.

Sam, Linda, Kurt, Heidi, Nathan, Chad and all of those that had a part in this match. THANK YOU. Is it next year yet?

Alan

Edited by slowsure

Hi all,

When I get home late this week, I'll post the sponsor list. Please support those who support us.

Hopalong.

I just got a call from LaRue about my optic mount that I won. I asked if they would be willing to send a different mount than the one listed on the certificate and they were happy to do it!

Support those who support you! They will get my business again!

Derek

HEY !!!!!

What about the Polish Plate Rack ????? :devil::devil: :devil:

HOP

That thing bit me pretty good. I hope to see it again though, it was different in a fun and challenging sort of way.

Now, make it out of rifle steel, and put it at 100+ yards and shoot it from under a car...with flat tires. OH YEA!!! HA!

• 2 weeks later...