Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new SV

Timmy77

Well. I kinda like the black IonBond. Polish the magwell, Chrome and polish the safety, and that would look cool.

Although, that thing looks good as is. If you send it to me, I will make sure it is functionable, and safe, then return it to you when I think it is ready to go home. :devil:

Enjoy it!

Didnt I just reply about this one on AR15.com?

Yes I post there and sold my usp on that site to help fund this gun. I do a little uspsa shooting with my gunsmith and friend Rick Johnson (Redline Custom) at a range near Corson SD, can't remember the name. I have only been to a handful of matches but plan to become a regular. There are a few top shooters there and are as fun to watch as the actual shooting.

Edited by Timmy77

Didnt I just reply about this one on AR15.com?

Yes I post there and sold my usp on that site to help fund this gun. I do a little uspsa shooting with my gunsmith and friend Rick Johnson (Redline Custom) at a range near Corson SD, can't remember the name. I have only been to a handful of matches but plan to become a regular. There are a few top shooters there and are as fun to watch as the actual shooting.

So you got this onj the AR 15 forum? Congrats, I am looking for one like this also what did it set you back, If you don't mind me asking? Thank you

No, I got it from my smith who builds race guns among others. I paid $1,600.00 but he is a friend so i think it would be about $1,800.00 on the shelf. Looks like the gun should have a book of around $2,000.00 or so. He currently has a few open guns and maybe one other limited gun a STI trubore for like $1,500.00 or something. I think he has built a few guns for others on this forum like Nick and Sherwin but can't remember there last name.

Shot the gun today in our first match and loved it, pics to come soon.

Forgot my stupid mag pouches and had to pull from my pockets!

3457402219_5b19a3dd55_b.jpg

3458224380_1c4ca62293_b.jpg

3458228176_79357867d1_b.jpg

Tim,

Looks like you had a good time. I think you will have even more fun when you remember you rig! :rolleyes:

That got me laughing pretty good. Reminds me of forgetting my gun once. There is a thread about forgetting your stuff. Whenever I come across it, I just laugh.

Take it easy, Jimmy.

Congrats on an awesome blaster. Your's is almost identical to mine, just a different magwell and my SV has chromed bits on it. I've put about 3k rounds since I bought it very used and it has not once failed me. Enjoy it!

pix249122375.jpg

Looks like there were only about 40 guns between the two. Thats if the serial #'s run in order. I called SV the other day to check on factory stipple grips and all the sell anymore in stainless steel or steal grips. For $600.00 I will stick with mine or get an STI stipple grip (if they still sell them). Any one have a nice used stipple grip they want to sell me?

Congrats on an awesome blaster. Your's is almost identical to mine, just a different magwell and my SV has chromed bits on it. I've put about 3k rounds since I bought it very used and it has not once failed me. Enjoy it!

pix249122375.jpg

Looks like there were only about 40 guns between the two. Thats if the serial #'s run in order. I called SV the other day to check on factory stipple grips and all the sell anymore in stainless steel or steal grips. For $600.00 I will stick with mine or get an STI stipple grip (if they still sell them). Any one have a nice used stipple grip they want to sell me?

I have 2 stippled and painted grips to sell. PM me if interested.