Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special High Intensity Training

lynn jones

Special High Intensity Training (S.H.I.T.)

In order to assure the highest levels of skill and ability of volunteers, it will be our policy to keep all volunteers well trained through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T.).

We are trying to give volunteers more S.H.I.T. than anyone else.

If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on the job please see your Officer. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our managers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.

Volunteers who don’t take S.H.I.T. will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMERGENCY EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T.).

Those who fail to take D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EMERGENCY ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T.S.H.I.T.)

Since our Officers took S.H.I.T. before they were promoted, they are full of S.H.I.T. already.

If you are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in a job training others.

We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.)

Those who are full of B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. will get the S.H.I.T. jobs, and can apply for promotion to:

DIRECTOR OF SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY PROGRAMMING (D.I.P.S.H.I.T.)

If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TRAINING, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T.S.H.I.T.).

Thankyou, On behalf of:

BOSS IN GENERAL

SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING

(B.I.G.S.H.I.T.)

I didn't know I was so special.

I am a member of the S.H.I.T squad Too?

Man - I knew I was a member of the Fully Under Compensated Killing Employee Demand club. Now I'm a member of the S.H.I.T club too!!

Woo eeee! Need to go back and read the beer thread again!

JB

• 1 year later...