Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CV500 motor

Good luck, but you'll pay that much or more to get a new motor. I've looked around for motors for other brands of tumblers, and it's not easy or cheap.

I like Dillon presses, but I buy the cheap $50 midway tumblers and replace them as needed.

I may be mistaken but I think that $80.00 is for the new DC motor. It is the same motor as on the large tumbler. I have the CV750 and I really like it. Much better motor than the one you burned out.

Good luck, but you'll pay that much or more to get a new motor. I've looked around for motors for other brands of tumblers, and it's not easy or cheap.

I like Dillon presses, but I buy the cheap $50 midway tumblers and replace them as needed.

Yea I had a feeling that would be the case. I just hated to give up on that one it worked great for 3 years without a problem. Hell the motor is not really bad its the rubber bushings that the bearings sit in that went bad. if I could just find the parts it would be easy and cheap to fix.

I may be mistaken but I think that $80.00 is for the new DC motor. It is the same motor as on the large tumbler. I have the CV750 and I really like it. Much better motor than the one you burned out.

That is correct. It's $80, including return shipping, to upgrade to the new motor. To replace it with the old motor, it's $40, including return shipping. But I'd HIGHLY recommend getting the new motor. It's worth way more than the 40 extra bucks.

be

That is correct. It's $80, including return shipping, to upgrade to the new motor. To replace it with the old motor, it's $40, including return shipping. But I'd HIGHLY recommend getting the new motor. It's worth way more than the 40 extra bucks.

be

I spent the $80.00 and wow what a difference! You will not regret it!