Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G-Rx Push Thru Base Sizing Die

Ms. Kitty

OK...So I am new to the "reloading world" or at least reloading myself. This past January I went to the Shot Show and came across Redding Precission. Redding was show-casing their new product, the G-RX Push Thru Base Sizing Die. Jay Davis, the gentleman putting on the presentation, was very patient and answered my questions, silly as they sounded to him. I was impressed with the little contraption and decided I needed one to assist me with my reloading as some of the brass I have acquired has that famous "Buldge" as the base of the case!

I was politley informed the prototype he had at the show wasn't for sale. Upon returning home, I called Jay Davis to see how I would go about ordering one. He said he would e-mail me in a few weeks when they were coming off the assembly line. True to his word, he e-mailed me. I put in my order and presto, I received my G-Rx Push Thru Base Sizing Die and my single stage press.

I called him to thank him for his kindness only to be told that if I had ANY issues setting it up, using it, reloading questions, etc. to call him and he would be happy to assist me with my reloading needs. He was extremely kind and patient with me. Again, being new to the reloading world, I know some of my questions may have appeared to be "silly" to him but he explained things to me in terms I understood and without being condescending. All this to say, I was impressed with his customer service. l look forward to working with him in the future regarding my reloading needs.

Thank you Mr. Davis

:cheers:

Holy mackerel and I made a similar one and have been using it on my major 9 stuff for some time now. I am gonna die broke! I made mine to push through base first though.

Edited by johnhurd