Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I got a new gun

j1b

In some other threads I've posted about buying a new shotgun.

It came in today. I waited patiently until work was done, giddy as a damn school boy! I had work to do, so it was all good, but I had a gun waiting. So I bucked up, got the work finished, so I could book on out at 5:30 and pick up the new scatter gun.

The only issue is that where I ordered the gun, in the interest of safety, only sells long guns to folks with a state driver's license. Or a bordering state. Either way, I am ski-rewed! :(

So tomorrow I gotta find time to get a freakin' drivers license. Then I can go pick up my new shotgun. :blink:

This thread IS worthless w/o pictures. I'll agree now - I ain't got no pictures cause I AIN'T GOT NO GUN!!!!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Hopefully I'll remedy in the next day or two and post pics of the real thing. Till then - here's the picture online at least . . .

http://www.browning.com/products/catalog/i...amp;type_id=355

J

Edited by j1b

Congrats on the new gun but be prepared for a bureaucratic fubar getting a license. I went through hell and back including getting a "certified" copy of my birth certificate from my hometown county clerk when I moved from MI to TN.

Let me just say, I'm better now ;)

Got my license today, thankfully had my old license, my passport and my social security card. There was little debating that I was who I said I was.

Then went to the store and got my shotgun.

I'll be breaking clays this weekend - and shooting an IPSC match on Sunday.

Woo Hoo!

Oh - and I tried to take a couple pictures. Nothing is turning out. If I can get a good shot, cool. Otherwise know it pretty much looks like the link in the OP.

Jack

Some pics. I'm no Yamil, but these were fun to take regardless. I know they aren't that great - hopefully the gun comes off better than the photography.

post-942-1239847323_thumb.jpg

post-942-1239847331_thumb.jpg

post-942-1239847339_thumb.jpg

post-942-1239847348_thumb.jpg