Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Saiga 12 Magazine Pouches-What Do You Use for 3 Gun?

DMAC

I have an "Open" Saiga 12 being built and it will hold the Surefire mags. For those of you shooting the Saiga 12 in 3 gun, what do you use to hold your mags. I can't image needing more than 3 mags for most stages (even shotgun heavy stages) unless you need a mag for slugs, a mag for buckshot and more than one mag for birdshot in a single stage.

I have all this to figure out and purchase, just a few months after I've bought 5 MME shotshell carriers at $50 a pop, plus bandolier, wrist shell holder, etc for my "tactical" shotgun.

This 3 gun thing is like a disease.

Edited by DMAC

A piece of bent bar stock and some duct tape...note the mag on the far right of this picture ;)

3Gunset_Alex_Sep08_sm.jpg

The Blade-Tech work fine (note the prototypes in the same picture; it only took me a year to get them to produce the darn things), but they ride rather high. The bar stock trick lets you hang mags out of your pockets :)

Alex

Edited by Wakal

I have the Blade tech which I modified. Personally I would just go with the bar stock, bend it and find something that works.

You know what would be cool here. Something like the Firebird P-Mag coupler. A new base plate that has some bar stock or something on it to replace the existing base plate.....

Hint........Hint.......Hint.........

Edited for my poor spelling..... Good thing I shuut better than I spell :rolleyes:

Edited by PHolsted