Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Marcus Luttrell's dog shot to death.

eerw

I mean, WTH? When the cops showed up and arrested the guys and they where talking smack....are you kidding me? Do they think he is the only SEAL in TX?

More than likely, they had absolutely zero clue who they were messing with.

If they will kill dogs like that, they would most likely kill people in the right situation. I'm very glad Marcus didn't kill them. Even though they certainly deserved to be killed (in my book) things might not have worked out very well for him. My dogs are my kids too, but the courts probably wouldn't see it that way.
I hate this. HATE it. I have 2 dogs that have been all over the country with me.... I would come completely unhinged if someone willfully killed one of them.... Marcus CLEARLY showed considerable restraint....

+1 to both of these.

I can't begin to state how I feel about this here... except to say that I hope justice is served on those scumbag little pricks...

It's like killing him twice. I almost cried when I read what he was thinking.

“I was trying to talk myself out of being who I am,” he said. “Talking to myself about not doing the one thing I am good at.”

Well, MAYBE the lil' JAGOFFS will get REAL Prison time...and if they do, MAYBE some real NASTY Fellers will make them their "Girlfriends"...call it "Karmic Justice", if you like...just glad Luttrell and his Mom are okay....mikey357

:cheers:

A boss I had came here from Tx and he swore that the local Sheriff once said to him "well, in this county we got murders and we got killins' and the two ain't the same. Some peopel just need killin'". My kinda guy....