Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Our first club match of the year.

snertley

We had our first match of 2009 at our club today. Our annual Blizzard match. Well it started out about 36 degrees this morning but got into the upper 50's by noon. :goof: This is the nicest day we have had here this year. Sunny no wind, it was awesome. We ended up having 78 or 79 shooters show up! :surprise: Everything ran smooth, good stages, and even good food after the match! :cheers:

It was a great day, I got to shoot with my son, my good friends and even met up with a guy I used to shoot with about 10yrs ago from North Dakota who was down visiting his family in my area and stopped over to shoot the match. :cheers:

Life is GOOD!

I had my bag in my car ready to go to the match but have been having back problems and i can't drive more than a half hour without my right arm going numb and my upper back screaming at me. And working third shift, driving 90 miles to shoot a match, then driving 90 miles back, doesn't leave much time for sleep. :wacko: But i will get to the points match in July. I did my RO class at PIPS, Where did you guys park all the cars?

LMAO! yea 80 would be nice but 50's was like a little bit of heaven. The cars were parked just about everywhere. In the lot, on the grass, behind the storage shed, anywhere they could find a spot.