Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 30th Anniversary NRA Bianchi Cup

NRAActionPistol

All Action Pistol Competitors,

We want to make a special invitation to all USPSA & IDPA shooters to come and attend and compete with your fellow competitors from all over the World at the 30th Anniversary NRA Bianchi Cup to be held in Columbia, MO, 18-23 May 2009.

The NRA has developed and approved a new Production Division, so for the 1st time in the Bianchi Cup history we will be crowning a Production Champion at the NRA Bianchi Cup. We have redused the entry fee for the Production Division and we will lower the entry fee even further for any current USPSA or IPSC member with a valid membership that wants to compete in the Production Division, there is no NRA Membership requirement to compete in any NRA Competition. As of today's date we have over $200,000 in Cash & prizes for the Championship. A greater amount of prize money will be awarded to the Production Division, with cash prizes awarded to the top 50 Production Competitors.

There will be some format changes, but the (4) main events, Mover, Plates, Barricade & Practical Events will remain in the Program. We will be adding a match called the Ray Chapman "Nostalgia" Match This Match will be fired before the NRA Bianchi Cup, 18 May 2009 using Production Firearms only (just like in 1979) but will be conducted in the same tradition of the Bianchi Cup that Ray Chapman & John Bianchi started in 1979. We have Country Music Artists - Mark Wills & Michael Peterson competing in this event, and expect more celebrities and professional shooters at the Pro-Am on Staurday 23 May 2009 as well.

For questions about NRA Action Shooting please feel free to contact us anytime, we are looking forward to seeing you all at the 30th Anniversary NRA Bianchi Cup. Come and compete with the fellow competitors and gun enthusiasts from all over the world!

Tom...

bianchicup@nrahq.org

Edited by NRAActionPistol

• 2 weeks later...
It's been a while since I had the joy of shooting in the snow. Brass is almost impossible to find and ya just got to love the experience of shooting prone as you are sliding over the firing line.

Get with it, Kim. It builds character.

Kevin

Ah yes, the Toboggan Event , AKA the Sled Event :roflol:

The brass is usaully at the bottom of the snow hole :wacko:

The snow has been missing me here in Northwest Ks but the wind has been blowing hard nearly every day.

Now I'm used to that mostly but it has been extra bad this spring. I have resorted to using vise-grips to hold my targets on lately. I have a new gun to get broke in and need to hit it hard this month.

see you at the cup.

Troy

Hey Troy it's the pits. Had a work day at the range today and we have 40 to 50 mile gust. Suppost to shoot at Hutch tomorrow, but same is expected with rain maybe sleet or snow.

Kim

I was planning on coming down to the shoot. I have 4-H pistol practice and meeting tomorrow and I think the weather is going to be rough. I will just try to practice here at home.