Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

March Madness ---- Ya Gotta Love It

MichiganShootist

Is there any football on?

;)

That's been tried, but they bounce all funny and don't go through the hoops so well...

Well Michigan and Wisconsin faltered, but the Boilers and the Spartans have it covered...

Didn't get to watch any of the games cause of work, but the reviews told of the great battles!

My prediction is that if Purdue beats UConn then we will win out. Obviously that would mean we have the favor of the gods and can not be touched... Of course then we would have to beat Memphis... Anyone seeing a pattern here, like maybe loading up the West to beat Purdue up before they can unleash the terror on those other wimpy divisions!!! I'm smelling conspiracy...

Anyways, we face the evil vile henchmen of UConn Thursday. Good luck to the other 15 teams, but not too much...

Did I mention that those girly bucketeye's were the first to bring the disgrace of loss to the might Big Ten this championship year!!!

:roflol:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah - AZ made it - which was a surprise

Then made it further than they should have - which was a surprise

Then they got their ass kicked in a bloody huge way - proving they unfortunately probably shouldn't have been there.

As an AZ alumn I'm concerend. Basketball was always a steady. Not so much anymore. Football??? You know what they say. If you hope in one hand and shjt in the other - do you have to guess which will fill up quicker??

Love March though. One of the purest forms of sport in existence on TV today.

Jack