Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blade-Tech Holsters

sinnsyk

I've sold a lot of Blade-Tech holsters and they have become the popular choice for anyone with a Limited or Match to be used for IPSC (or IDPA.. but remove the drop-offset).

In fact, I bought so many holsters from them that they made a higher volume mold to produce them. The latest shipment I've got from them is of the latest version. I stock them for both Limited and Match. "Limited" fits the Limited model, Limited Pro, Stock II. "Match" fits the Match model, Stock and even Steel.

If you are shooting IDPA you can remove the drop-offset and mount it directly to the belt loop, making it legal for IDPA.

The Ghost holster is still the choice for open and probably a tiny bit faster. But I feel I'm getting a safer, more consistent draw from the Blade-Tech and I don't worry at all about dinging my gun up against anything.

My 6" Hunter can fit in, just have to cut out the holster at the bottom. When I do get my "Hunter" Hunter finished with all the modifications I'm doing to it, I might have a special holster made up. If this is something that tickles you, let me know.

Do they come with both the DOH and regular belt loop (I assume no but don't see any option)? I am needing a holster for my steel witness to use in IDPA.

The DOH is removable: Belt Loop / DOH / Holster or Belt Loop / Holster

Do they come with both the DOH and regular belt loop (I assume no but don't see any option)? I am needing a holster for my steel witness to use in IDPA.

The DOH is removable: Belt Loop / DOH / Holster or Belt Loop / Holster

Mine showed up today and I am having issues getting a good grip on my draw stroke without using the holster in the muzzle forward cant. Otherwise it seems to not have enough room to get a good grip without the D.O. bracket getting in the way. Anyone else have this issue or is it just me?