Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

complete lower in NM

nmbroker

Hi all I am new to the site. Does anyone know of any complete lowers for sale local here in New Mexico? Also do any of you guys get together and go shooting, if so when and where. Thanks all for any help and I am glad to be here.

Hi all I am new to the site. Does anyone know of any complete lowers for sale local here in New Mexico? Also do any of you guys get together and go shooting, if so when and where. Thanks all for any help and I am glad to be here.

You must live a sheltered life :roflol:

Firebird is here in N.M. We make Lowers among other things...and we shoot most every weekend.

Give us a call

505-847-0108

Jim :)

Kinda depends on what part of NM you're talking about. GentlemanJim here on the forum is Firebird Precision and has excellent lowers, but I'm not sure if he's able to do complete lowers right now with the unavailability of most AR parts. In normal times I'd expect he could put one together for you easily. Check out his section in the dealer area....pretty neat. I just posted some pics of my Firebird lower and mag coupler and others have posted some good pics as well.

Albuquerque has USPSA matches on the first and third Sat of the month (www.rgpsc.com), Los Alamos has a USPSA match the second Sat of the month (weather permitting) and Wild West Practical shooters has a USPSA match (soon to add Steel Challenge) the fourth Sat of the month (www.wwpsc.com). R,

Hobbs, Clovis, Roswell, Las Cruces, and Alamogordo also have clubs. Don't know about the rest but we shoot here in Roswell on the third Sunday.

ETA: I have seen Jim's work and it is first class. Sad to say I don't own one of his lowers YET!

Edited by ofcrfs242