Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC Club Shoots in Glendora, CA Area?

I am going to be in the Glendora, Pomona, San Dimas, California area in August for a wedding and wondered if there were any clubs there with weekend shoots. Thanks for any info. Also, do I have to buy 10 rd mags to shoot there or can I bring my regular mags?

I am going to be in the Glendora, Pomona, San Dimas, California area in August for a wedding and wondered if there were any clubs there with weekend shoots. Thanks for any info. Also, do I have to buy 10 rd mags to shoot there or can I bring my regular mags?

Which weekend will you be here?

Later,

Chuck

You can check out ISI in Piru as well, isishootists.com. They have USPSA on the 3rd Sat of every month. Also IDPA on the 2nd and 4th Sat. and steel challenge on the first. They might be a little closer than Norco. Both are great places to shoot with great people.

Edited by kevinj308

Which weekend will you be here?

Later,

Chuck

We're going to be there the week of August 29th for a wedding. The wedding is actually on Saturday the 29th, but I'm not sure what time it starts. Maybe we could squeeze in a match that morning. :devil:

Would be nice to shoot a match in august in that nice and dry California heat. Around here it's even hotter and feels like a swamp that time of year.

Rob,

Shooting the day of the wedding may get you in trouble but there is a SWPL match in San Fernando on the 30th. It is about 35-40 miles from Glendora. You can come on over and get your ass kicked by Taran :rolleyes: . PM me if you want more info...

Later,

Chuck

Thanks for the info guys. We are hoping it is an evening wedding so we can shoot during the day. We'll look forward to it. If you hadn't figured it out yet, Rob is my son and one of my other sons may be shooting with us also.

Thanks for the info guys. We are hoping it is an evening wedding so we can shoot during the day. We'll look forward to it. If you hadn't figured it out yet, Rob is my son and one of my other sons may be shooting with us also.

If it is an evening function, we can get you into matches both days!

Later,

Chuck

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the link warpspeed. We have not heard what time the wedding is yet so are hoping it is evening and we have time to shoot Saturday. I think the plans for Sunday are to go to the beach with all the family out there. Maybe we will see you out there.