Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ice Pigeons?

Irate

Hello,

I recently heard about a new idea, and I like it. It consists of clay pigeons being made out of ice, with colored water I imagine. So far I have only heard of a company selling a machine that makes these pigeons and throws them. This company is selling the machine to shooting clubs. My question for you guys is has anyone heard of any molds on the market that I can use to freeze my own? Like something where I can do 6 or 8 at a time? Any info would be much appreciated.

Irate

Edited by Irate

Hello,

I recently heard about a new idea, and I like it. It consists of clay pigeons being made out of ice, with colored water I imagine. So far I have only heard of a company selling a machine that makes these pigeons and throws them. This company is selling the machine to shooting clubs. My question for you guys is has anyone heard of any molds on the market that I can use to freeze my own? Like something where I can do 6 or 8 at a time? Any info would be much appreciated.

Irate

How about filling regular clays with water and putting them in the freezer?

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...77173/index.htm

I think its just plain strange, but I like it.

I dont think its practical for the average Sporting Clays course, but it'll keep the trap and skeet guys beer cold.

The article is from 1965...I guess they're working out the kinks.

Edited by The Antichrome

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...77173/index.htm

I think its just plain strange, but I like it.

I dont think its practical for the average Sporting Clays course, but it'll keep the trap and skeet guys beer cold.

The article is from 1965...I guess they're working out the kinks.

Yup that is exactly the article I found, thanks for posting it