Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If it's anymore impressive, I'll try cutting a card horizotal with a .22 and then I'll try with my 1000 fps pelletgun. I'll let u know. One last question what was the name of the book by the old guy who did a trick shots , you know the one that came out like 50 years ago.

I don't remember the exact name of the book, but it's a biography of Ed McGivern. You can Google it or Amazon it.

I have broken quite a few thrown clay birds with an M-14...it just takes a little practice and it helps if the trap machine throws them straight away, but I have got a couple that were passing shots. Now here is the funny part I can't hit anything flying with a shotgun...go figure! KurtM

These are from Saturday. Around 10 yards Glock 17 and 19 with TFO sights. Three with the 17, one with the 19.

It took quite a few shots for each one, I didn't count. It showed me I was pushing the trigger...

Finer sights and a better trigger would make this easier or perhaps a better trigger nut. :)

John

post-5289-1236645035_thumb.jpg

Chris Carlson could do a sacharrine tablet at 10 yds with a Beeman R1 .177 cal air rifle. He could do it at 20 with a B&L scope mounted on top. Left a cool sweet taste in the air as the tablet would atomize upon impact. He got me to do it a couple of times, but he was like a machine. We would go through a bottle of those little pills on a Friday night watching TV in the rec room with our stop of phone books set up at one end shooting through the kitchen, laundry room , and into the rec room from the dining area.

And his mom was COOL with it.

(Then again she was also willing to clean our birds and cook them.!)

Man those were good times when my allowance would pay for all the ammo I needed for a weekend, and a movie.

(Sorry to hijack this, just brings back good memories)

Good times.