Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA March 7th AT C-ville, OH

:cheers: Great match Jason. Good stages.

Fran - you might want to consider using a pen name when designing future memory stages. We like memory stages ... but hate the memory stage designers. :devil:

Did you catch the slip up in the shooter meeting? The stage name was Fan Dancer and I called it FRAN Dancer. That was a tough stage. I missed a target that was right beside a barrel. 2 mikes and FTE! :ph34r:

What I designed, then what got built (yes, I was there for the whole thing), are two separate entities. One of these days, with a LOT more time, and about twice as many walls, you'll see what I intended.

And, yes, you'll hate it just as much because there are some memory components ... and probably some tiny plates tucked in corners, and tight shots ... and maybe some CFL's now that you mention it.

I'm safe with the pen name. Most people still think that FranDoc is some guy ... ^_^

I really do plan on getting down to a match there but if Fran is building memory stages... I ain't coming! Personally I despise memory stages. I guess I just don't have the memory for it, lol. :roflol: