Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help with Powder

Luggo

Powder is very difficult for me to find right now of any kind. I buy 231 when I can and have some.

For 9mm, 115g and 124g FMJ (and Berry's plated) I would appreciate a variety of powders that others use for these bullets. When I stumble across powder, I will have a list of options. When I actually find powder, I never have something handy to tell me if it is usable other than the 231 I normally use. I don't need load data, just specific powders I can keep on hand. I'll search for load data when needed.

Thanks

I like Vihta Vouri 3n37 a lot! You can get it at www.powdervalleyinc.com right now & if you buy enough, the shipping & hazmat isn't bad at all. Make a 40lb order of hazmat & the shipping & fee together only adds $1/lb. Find some other folks & order together.

MLM

For 115gr slower powders such as Winchester Super Field, VV N340, and IMR 4756 work best for me.

For 124gr, VV N-320, Hodgdon Universal, Unique, and Titegroup all work well in addition to the powders listed above.

Powder is very difficult for me to find right now of any kind. I buy 231 when I can and have some.

For 9mm, 115g and 124g FMJ (and Berry's plated) I would appreciate a variety of powders that others use for these bullets. When I stumble across powder, I will have a list of options. When I actually find powder, I never have something handy to tell me if it is usable other than the 231 I normally use. I don't need load data, just specific powders I can keep on hand. I'll search for load data when needed.

Thanks

In those bullet weights:

N-330

3-N-37

WSF

Silhouette