Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CASE PRO 100

Baer45

Does anyone have or know of some one that wants to sell their Case Pro 100? I placed an order last year and have not heard a word. I think they are out of business. Will pay top dollar or trade 1911 plus cash...Thanks for any advice on where to find one!!

• 3 weeks later...

yeah I was put on the waiting list last year, it's been about 6-7 months. Which they told me would be the EARLIEST that they would get made. I don't think they are out of business, just crappy CS.

there is so many of these posts on different forums, is seems like if these people would up their CS, they could sell the crap out of these. Don't know why it's like this.

FOR THE RECORD!!!

For a FREE casepro and dies, I will work Customer Service, handle ALL orders, etc.. for a YEAR. So if the makers of the casepro need some help, I'M HERE!!!

yeah I was put on the waiting list last year, it's been about 6-7 months. Which they told me would be the EARLIEST that they would get made. I don't think they are out of business, just crappy CS.

there is so many of these posts on different forums, is seems like if these people would up their CS, they could sell the crap out of these. Don't know why it's like this.

FOR THE RECORD!!!

For a FREE casepro and dies, I will work Customer Service, handle ALL orders, etc.. for a YEAR. So if the makers of the casepro need some help, I'M HERE!!!

well, then perhaps you can offer the phone number to contact them? The one listed on the webpage has been disconnected, and the email address is also not functional.

If effect, they have disappeared. With the market with ammo right now, I'm sure there is a heightened demand for reloading supplies, if they are interesting in making any additional money (I know they do this as a side job), there sure seems to be a market... Here's another potential buyers as an example.

Does anyone know the principles and can maybe get the real status?

Alan

If they want to put their blueprints out there on a percentage basis or something, I know of an idle machine shop that could use the business! In otherwords, I would make them for a percentage of the profits. :ph34r: