Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA Match

41mag

I have used the search function and can only find the info that leads me to believe this is in the works but nothing I found would indicate its a reality yet.

Still in the works? ETA?

thanks,

Rich / CanyonCreek is working on one that you can contact him to get it custom fitted to your gun; http://www.cancyoncreekcustom.com

I have plans to make one, but I've seen the pics of Rich's magwell and it's super-nice. I might just send my guns to him and have him weld them on to my frames and blend it perfectly. I've blended the frames to my factory aluminum magwells to make the frame, not just the magwell more open. The best way to create the perfect magwell is to weld a well on to the frame that you can go in and blend both together.

I'm going to make grips for the Stock II in Large Frame which will work with Rich's magwell as well.

…again, a big frame/small frame compatibility question.

I wonder if this mag well could be used with the small frame too? At least if they (original mag openings) only differ in length. Does anybody know the external dimensions? I am thinking the well could be cut inn two halfs, shortened and welded back together, then on to the frame.

Or maybe he will make one for the small frames too? But I guess that is not very likely.

Edited by olp73

One thing to realize is that the external dimensions of the small and large frame is practically the same . Where the major difference is; the large frame has more material cut out of the frame compared to the small frame. So a specific small frame magwell would have to be made. I doubt Rich will do that because there's no market for a small frame magwell here in the US. Only Europe.. I will probably make my own magwell at some point, but right now I'm digging what Rich has done..

Edited by sinnsyk