Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

European Shotgun Championship

Skywalker

Dave,

if I remember well, the young lady you mention was that lovely Czech standard-bearer from the opening ceremony, that accompanied the Czech team during the whole competition. :blink:

I bet lots of photos have been taken, and if anybody wants to have them posted, you can contact me or the moderators of the Gallery Forum (see here).

:D:D:D

Garfield,

you still have to meet my teammate Irene on the range...I bet you'll change your mind (ask mike.45). ;)

Garfield,

you still have to meet my teammate Irene on the range...I bet you'll change your mind (ask mike.45). ;)

In november I will be at a level III in Quickborn (near Hamburg, Germany) and in february I will probably join in on a level II or so in Austria (during my winter holiday). Maybe Italy next summer ? You've got me curious now ;)

Hi Luca,

Since we are drifting on this thread,

There should be more than one Irene's in Italy

but do you mean the Irene that was also in the shoot-of at last Czech Euro Open?

and then said : i am a bit nervous, all that people will look at me.

and was silent when a surten GM asked surprised, do you have problems with that?

Anyway, i wasn't at the ESC2003 but from what i read and hear it was great succes

and you had a great part in that. Well done!

Greetings

Adrie

Personally i think Garfield does prefer Italian girls,

It can not be an accident that just after all the discissions

about Italian girls Garfields gets himself a shotgun.

He will be training in secret to get a slot for the European Shotgun Championship in Greece 2006.

And the Greek girls resemble the Italian girls, at least in my opinion B) .

Adrie,

yes, I think Irene attended the Czech open (I can recall her being in Czech republic a couple of months ago or so; if you have the standings for open division it could be very easy to check if she was there). She was at EuroMed cup 2003 too.

Thanks for the compliments on ESC: the whole match staff, not forgetting our RM and assistant RM (Orimar3), did an outstanding job.

SiG Lady,

guys can be divided into two categories: those who love Italian (or eye-talian) gilrs, and those who still have to meet them... :wub:

Garfield,

my club will definitely host another Level III match near Milan next year: if you will ever be interested in coming to Italy for ROing a nice match (and meeting italian girls) I'll be very pleased to accept your application. ;)

Oh wow,

I seem to have stirred up something :P

SIG Lady: no offence meant, but it's probably too late for that now, is it ? :unsure:

Adrie: you shouldn't give away my secret tactics :P

orimar3: I didn't see that series, so I'm not too scared B)

Luca: I would love to come to Italy and RO on your match. I'm not a member of IROA yet, but it is my intention to become so, so RO-ing Int. Lvl III matches is definitely something I would like to do.

Meeting Italian girls would be nice.

I guess my wife (who will probably join me on such trips) wouldn't mind if I just talk to them, now would she ? :unsure: