Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Trp 38 Super

j1b

I finally got my 38 Super set up complete. I ordered in some Shooting Star mags - they arrived last night - so I figured why not hit the range today.

That gun is cool! A snappy little sucker - a little attitude :wub: ! I can't wait to get some loads developed w/ N-350.

So far it is simply a cool little heater. I'll look forward to using her in ESP in IDPA this upcoming season B)

SS .38 supers rock! I have a Colt 1991 in .38 super and with minor loads it is fast and fun to shoot. Is the TRP 38 Super a SA Custom Shop gun? I don't recall seeing it listed as a regular item but it sounds cool.

-ld

Its a custom gun. When I asked for it - they said "Why?"

I simply replied - because it sounds REALLY cool! B)

I gotta tell ya - I'm psyched about just shooting this thing. I've had it forever and haven't gotten around to yanking the trigger. Today was awesome - and I only ran 50 factory rounds through her.

Next IDPA match - I'll be shooting ESP Baby!

Also - side note - I love those TRP's. They are simple - yet extravagant! I've got one in .45 and (obviously) in 38 Super. I'm planning on a .40 next.

JB

So far it is simply a cool little heater. I'll look forward to using her in ESP in IDPA this upcoming season.

The Sigarms Custom Shop is about to start doing custom SIG P210s. That's right, I said custom SIG P210s. Imagine a P210 with a button magazine release (okay, some of them have that already) and a decent extended thumb safety. They'll be shipping me one for article purposes, and I plan on firing some IDPA with it, just for the "conspicuous consumption" factor. I think the SIG P210 would make an absolutely kick-ass ESP gun. Can't wait to get a Kydex holster made for it and start putting some wear on that beautiful blued finish. B)

When I asked for it - they said "Why?"

I simply replied - because it sounds REALLY cool!

Cool guns are fun to shoot. And when you have fun doing what you do, you become better much faster than not liking what you do, right?;)

Duane, a 210 would be a great ESP gun.