Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holsters for M&P Production

JeffWard

Yes. I just got a 9L today and am looking for an IDPA legal holster, belt and mags. Comp-tac makes a holster for the 9L and I ran across one other G-CODE that MIGHT work but have not actually found one to slip the gun into yet. i looked at a Blackhawk Sherpa today but read a posting on the web where there have been injuries associated with the lock on the holster. Enough of a question in my mind to pass on that one. Leaning toward the c-tech but really would like to find others that will fit this long slide gun. In retrospect, maybe not the best choice because of the limited selection of holsters available....... I'm willing to consider leather, kydex etc etc. I just want a reasonably priced holster, belt and mag pouches.

+1 for Blade Tech.

When I received my BT holster for my Pro, I was slightly disturbed by the height of the stock sight channel. Seemed like you would have to have a pretty large front sight to come close to needing that big a channel. The large sight channel design meant quite a bit of excess material around the speed cut. I discussed with the production manager at BT and they sent me a new holster made with a smaller, but plenty big for a .180" f.s., sight channel and less excess material around the speed cut. It is perfect!

Nothing wrong with the original they sent, really. Just an aesthetic consideration I guess, but I am satisfied with the one I have and impressed with BT service.

Yep, have had several BladeTech's and every one has been perfect. Just got one for my M&P Pro. It's amazing how you can adjust it where it still holds the gun when turned upside down yet when you draw, it is like there is nothing holding it in - very, very smooth.