Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Multi gun Nationals in Las Vegas?

:wacko:Lost/Misplaced: a pair of tan 30rd P-mags and Firebird coupler, last used on Stage 10, our last stage on Saturday. They haven't appeared in unpacking and reorganizing now that I'm home. Weren't at Stats when I checked during lunch Sunday.
Tom, There was a pair like you describe left on stage 1 after we were done with our reshoot. Ken or Nancy may have picked them up...Good Luck Craig

Last I saw them the Lamberts were trying to find the owner. They are in transit to their casa at the moment, you might try them later tomorrow afternoon after they get there.

We shoot at the same clubs locally, so no problem hooking up. Thanks, Ken and Craig. Looking forward to the next outing!

Hey Tom..we are dissecting the inventory nightmare now. We were delayed in getting home because of the truck breaking down in AZ and driving through the snow storm. We carried 4 sets of gear back with us and the sorting process is easier said than done.

I thought it was on stage 1 after the reshoot that I found a double p-mag...Jim said he thought it was after stage 11 on Sunday morning that he saw one was left on the table. It's all just a blur at this moment in time...

I'll let you know when I get to the bottom of the pile what I find. :blink:

Hey Tom...your double P-Mag turned up in Randy's pile of gear...after talking to him on the phone we figured out it is the one he picked up stage 11...

We'll bring it to the match Saturday :D

Thank you all, and to Brian who brings us all together! :cheers:

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic