Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to take my wife for anniversary?

I take my wife everywhere, but she always seem to find her way home. I forget who said that one

I believe it was Rodney Dangerfield, RIP.

You can get a flight to Costa Rica out of Dallas for fairly cheap. It is absolutely beautiful there and relatively inexpensive. I backpacked across it a few years ago and it was a blast. Cabo, Cozymel, etc. are always nice trips too.

I took my wife to Costa Rica for our 8th anniversary and we're looking to go again this year. If you go once you'll want to go back! I surf so it's an easy decision when planning a vacation.

There is one other gift she'll always like but you'll need a box.....

Edited by islandtime

Where ever you take her, just dote her. Hold her hand alot, when you look at her think of all she is to you and why you married her.

As for the card you get... write in it. In fact, get a blank card then sit down and think only of her as write. Be as sentimental as you can and see if you are able to bring tear to your own eyes.

Romance isn't where or what you bring her, its from the heart first... then its what you do and where you bring her.

Trust me...I'll be getting hitched for the third time this August... I've learned alot

As for the card you get... write in it. In fact, get a blank card then sit down and think only of her as write. Be as sentimental as you can and see if you are able to bring tear to your own eyes.

+100 Don't forget a card. I absolutley love getting cards for special occasions. And as mentioned, you have to write in it. It makes it soo much more special & meaningful than to just sign it & have the card company do all the "talk".