Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

On The Road Again

Vince Pinto

Hi folks,

This is just to let you know that I depart tonight (Thursday) for the IPSC Level IV European Shotgun Championships and IPSC General Assembly to be held in Terni Italy, and I'll be there until 31 August.

Hence if I'm a bit slow responding to rules or other questions for the next 10 days, you'll know it's only because I'm having way too much fun eating pasta and drinking vino with Skywalker (and, of course, talking about you guys behind your backs!).

Now y'all be good now, y'hear? There's to be no cussin', no fightin' and I want y'all in bed by 9:00 p.m. (i.e. big hand on Mickey, little hand on Donald), but not all in the same bed, OK?.

And I hereby appoint Shooter Grrl and SiG Lady as my official "Spankers" while I'm gone (Lynn Jones - get that damn smile off your face, boy!).

Ciao!

On the other hand,

I can assure ya folks I'll take care of uncle Vinnie ;)

We will have George Lucas to witness this meeting (maybe he will get some good ideas for the next Star Wars sequel)...

If Darth will be able to withstand a full 10 days of italian food and beverages, without having to pay an extra charge for overweight when checking in for the return flight...

well...

he will be cheating (the all too obvious jedi mind tricks). :lol::lol::lol:

P.S. He won't be in bed at 9:00 p.m., or at least not with hands on Mickey and Donald! :D