Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Starting a new Website look

sinnsyk

HenningShootsGuns.com

I've got a lot of pages to re-do since it's slightly wider, headers have to be replaced etc. Probably something very nice to do during xmas...

Input and suggestions on how the site should look is highly appreciated. It's all HTML done by myself so generalized ideas or comments please. Won't be any flash or too fancy or very radical look from what I've got posted on the first page. Same top-link will eventually be on all pages and I'm gonna re-do all the other pages one-by-one. Shop will probably also get a minor face-lift.

Edited by sinnsyk

Looks good.

I think the e-mail address should be clickable:

I think this is the right code:

<a href="mailto:xx@website.com">Contact Me</a>

You should use this web-site Here to build an encoded href statement so your email address is not shown in the clear. This helps prevent spammers.

Edited by BritinUSA

Hmm - can't see it right now :( While the email should be clickable for those that do, those of us who don't use Outlook, like me, find the link to be a pain. Anybody know how to make Gmail your default in XP? :D

Edit - fifth click is the charm - got to see it - looks similar - just fancier header... I wouldn't mind seeing the shop portion a bit more like a mainstream setup, but I think the old site is just fine too... Just add a tree style view on the left and call it good.

Edited by Krautwagen

Any chance on getting the links to the frame assembly and disassembly videos working. I got a replacement trigger bar to replace the broke one in my carry gun, yet I have no idea how to take it apart. Or if anyone has the video saved to a file and wants to send it to me at guinther@embarqmail.com I'd be most greatful.

Thanks in advance.

Chad

Any chance on getting the links to the frame assembly and disassembly videos working. I got a replacement trigger bar to replace the broke one in my carry gun, yet I have no idea how to take it apart. Or if anyone has the video saved to a file and wants to send it to me at guinther@embarqmail.com I'd be most greatful.

Thanks in advance.

Chad

Try refreshing the cache in your browser. Chances are you are picking up old links.