Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Midwest regional

Any dates for the Midwest Regional yet?

The ICORE website took the info down. Last I heard it was on hold.

If I can't go to Arkansas for the ICORE MW Regional :( I may not go to any matches :excl:

Mike put on a great match, but isn't involved this year. A serious loss for all of us.

Dave

• 1 month later...

Looks like it is back on the schedule. It is set up for Saturday Aug 8. Rick, (Pretty Shirt), Miller is putting his best foot foward to get it going. Not much info yet but here is the link... Uh.. Link.. Still Set for an Indoor match. later rdd

Hey Bubber how far is that for me ? I was thinking of coming up that way for a match I gives me a reason to LOOSEN up a little and drink a supper or SIX

dwarren9, I did a Yahoo Maps.com search and it said "466.62 miles Time: 7 hrs 41 mins " That sounds about right. Come on down it should be fun, I am planning on shooting my old butter gun at the match. It is a modified S&W model 10 with a dot and speedloaders. I should provide the necessary entertainment for the match. Pretty Shirt Rick will be working his hind end off to gt it going. :cheers:

U still baggen or have you moved up .you comeing this way ?

I am a low c class shooter. I have not shot a ICORE match since Miss.

I was going to shoot one in Aug. in Nov but didn't make it.

I WILL make ICORE CUP again.

LOW C its worst than I thought .You are KILLING ME . But come see us WE are going to have a BLAST at the ICORECUP.

Dude I will be there.

I will try to have some more classifiers in by then.

"Low C"...that's the OPPOSITE of "Hi C", right???...or, does it stand for "Low C(lass)"??? Inquiring minds want to KNOW!!!... :roflol: ....mikey357

Dude we are talking about me here low class all the way :cheers: