Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to buy a limited?

DarthMuffin

Thanks everyone for the quick reply. I left a message for Chris. If he doesn't answer in a day or two or is out of stock, I'll probably go for the gunbroker one.

Edit: Chris is out of stock, supposedly being shipped 5 in January but he has a waiting list of 7 people so far :( Reedsammo is out of stock too. I just bought the gunbroker one! No answer at Gundealeronline and gunbroker was just a few bucks more anyhow.

sinnsyk: once it's on the way you can expect a big parts/mag order from me. Offer any discounts for benos or uspsa members? ;)

Edited by DarthMuffin

They don't call it a "Limited" for nothing. They are hard to find and when a batch of them are available they are snatched up super quick. I got mine off of Gunbroker.com but you never know when someone will post one up for sale. A buddy of mine got one off of Gundealeronline.com but even that took a couple of weeks for him to get. You would think that EAA would be knocking some skulls around at Tangfolio to get guns to them faster. Seems like a big loss of $$$ on their end to always have them on back order.

Good luck on your search for one!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to mention that I got my Limited from the gunbroker vendor last night :)

It will be a few days before I can get it cleaned up and put all the Henning's go-fast parts in it and test it. We just moved and I don't even know where my ammo is yet, much less gun cleaning supplies...