Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RACE READY CASPIAN FRAME

Scoterbeast

Hey Bill,

I decided not to go with 1 on my Caspian because if they decided that they are not legal, you are hosed. I doubt if they would ever do that, but you never know. Either way, you'll end up with a really nice toy. Welcome to Limited8...

Skip

:cheers:

Worst case scenario, you could mill off the magwell part fairly easily. I don't think it's worth worrying too much about, it's pretty obvious that the Caspian Race Ready frame falls within the spirit of the division--certainly more so than some of the huge gaping detachable magwells that apparently still fit the box, wouldn't you say? ;)

I think they fit the sprit of the division just fine. They are a heavy frame though, if I were to do another one I would take some metal from under the grips. My slide is flat topped but otherwise very plain with minimal serrerations(wanted it that way). When it was finished my pistol fit the box but wouldnt make wieght. I ditched the FLGR for a GI set up and its light enough now and runs just fine. I think the mag well is big enough and mags fit it well enough.------------Larry

Edited by Larry White