Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Overall hight of 650

I just moved and will be building a new bench. I have a 650 with a case feeder and for the first time will be using a mount. All my stuff is packed away. Can someone measure the total hight of that set up so I can build everything and then upack and mount it. Thanks for your help.

Z Rider

Mine is about 42". But the mount is 7" and that added to Matt's is 43". There are two mounts available, one for the 650 and one for 650/550. Brian's store says one is 6.5" and the other is 8.5". I just measured mine 3 times... it's 7".

http://www.brianenos.com/store/dillon.650.html

Edited by Yardbird

I have the tall strong mt.(81/2). I put witness marks on the casefeeder stalk so I could line it back up. I removed the casefeeder and the stalk, cut 2 inches off the bottom of the stalk. redrilled the bolt holes, the cut the top of the stalk 6 inches so the bottom of the casefeeder sits just at the top curve on the stalk. I reinstalled the stalk and case feeder then cut the feed tube a like amount. Installed on the 81/2in strong mt its 35 7/8 inches fron the bench to the top of the case feeder. Thing is solid as a rock, no more shake and rattle from the case feeder, even the primer system works better without all that crap swinging and shakeing around up there. And I dont need a step stool to load cases. Worth doing.---------Larry

Edited by Larry White