Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I challenge ZHunter...

kgunz11

I use to own a logging crew and as an active member of my crew I ran the fellerbuncher. I was cutting a hardwood tree one day and noticed a hollow right in front of the cab window. Hanging out of that hollow was a juvenile oak snake about 18" long. I cut the tree and laid it down real gentle, got out and reached in the hollow and pulled out the snake. I took my new little friend over to the truck and got one of my mates igloo lunch box and placed the snake inside. While doing so I noticed he had not eaten his chips at lunch. I was riding with the crew on this particular day so on the way out of the woods I asked my mate if he had anything left in his lunch box, I was hungry. So we stopped the truck and I watched in the side mirror as he opened his box to an alarming surprise. Evidently when the lid slid it pinched the tail of the snake and pissed him off a little. This caused the snake to strike my friends hand about 30 times in .2 seconds. He did about 3 back flips and called me a few dirty words and got back in the truck pouting with a bloody hand. The guys in the back seat gave him hell for the hour drive home. We stopped in town to fill up on fuel and oil before he ever spoke a word. He was a good sport about it and the real laughs started then. I felt real bad about the practical joke as he almost hurt himself trying to get away from the snake. His hand had a bunch of bite marks but they were only flesh wounds. Me being his boss made me feel guilty, we were all good friends but you can't say just anything to your boss. He got his payback though and I took just as good as he did. We had some great times those couple years in the woods.

However, I warn you, there are some serious pistoleros shooting SS in this club.

If you aren't producing master class scores,.... well I hope you don't need the money.

Tony

Yeah, but only 3 of the top 5 are from TN lol :sight:

1 Edwards, Jason

2 Pettross, Lee

3 Hopkins, Shaun

4 Black, Ron

5 Estill, Corey

As far as the Hillbilly...man I still can't wait again!

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

yeah, funny, real funny

That thing was way too real

Some guys just don't know how prominent copper heads are in Florida huh Z!

I froze a rattler alive in the freezer once. Everything was good until my Dad came over and went for the ice bucket! :rolleyes:

I hate snakes!!!!

Came across too many while playing golf over the years.

Rattlers in the south, moccasins in the south too. Cobras in the far east, not fun at all!!! Amazingly enough, in all of my travels in Africa, I hove only had one encounter with a joe-no-shoulders, it was a green mamba in Swaziland. I have seen some LARGE snake tracks while hunting in Africa, but luck has been on my side so far.

[\insert ZH knocking on wood icon]