Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA videos from the great NorthWet (Marysville) 11-16-08

Aristotle

Ran my 3rd match in Open and all seemed to be going smoother. The gun ran 100%, maybe coincidence that I case gauged all of my ammo and it ran well. Also getting into the habbit of cleaning my mag every time it hits the dirt. I learned quite a few more things shooting with some veteren Open shooters.

I removed the thumb rest and I seem to be shooting more accurately, no more high left shots. I had a few brain farts, a trigger freeze and a couple misses on steel, but it was a fun match. I enjoyed the cookies on Stage 4.

Way to go MRC gang. :cheers:

YES to Open. I am classified in Production, Limited, L10 and Single Stack. Open is a whole new game to me.

Regrets, didn't get into it sooner.

Pointers, find folks that will let you handle their gun and figure out what you really "think" you want, buy lots of ammo, then figure out what you really need.

Do overs, nope. I bought used with the gun already debugged and spent a little more getting it to what I think works for me. But I'm still got a little bit to work on. I'm already saving up for a custom build, for if or when I achieve some goals.

Coldduck: It was our first stage of the day. And for some reason Classifiers always get me tense.