Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Big win for the Jets!

03k64

I've been a long suffering Jets fan for over 25 years and have seen them fold way too many times, but not the "Same Old Jets" time around. Great game on both sides and a big win for my team.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!! :cheers:

Edited by 03k64

I've been a long suffering Jets fan for over 25 years and have seen them fold way too many times, but not the "Same Old Jets" time around. Great game on both sides and a big win for my team.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!! :cheers:

Glad to see YOUR team doing well with OUR quaterback :angry2:

"our quarterback"...... hmmm. Seems I remember he was traded. The staff did not want him in Green Bay. He IS a Jet now. So move on. :)

Several big name analysts were licking their chops in anticipation of the Patriots revealing Brett for the "fraud that he is", wanting him to revert to multiple interceptions for TDs, and get embarresed. That obviously did not happen.

Good on ya Brett, keep playing your game.

"our quarterback"...... hmmm. Seems I remember he was traded. The staff did not want him in Green Bay. He IS a Jet now. So move on. :)

Several big name analysts were licking their chops in anticipation of the Patriots revealing Brett for the "fraud that he is", wanting him to revert to multiple interceptions for TDs, and get embarresed. That obviously did not happen.

Good on ya Brett, keep playing your game.

It looks like Brett has bought into the coaching staff's philosophy of ball control and taking what the defense is giving you and not "hitting on 20" as Mangini says. It's a big difference from Brett's first few games with the team. Sometimes I think to myself, "when did Chad Pennington start wearing #4?"

It is a good feeling to have confidence in your QB when the game is on the line though. It must be what the Pat's and Colt's fans feel like with Brady and Manning in crunch time.